Learn to brand yourself and get more TV interviews with 5 Keys to Media Success training by Dr Andrea Pennington, 20-year broadcast media master, 2-time Oprah and Dr. Oz exert guest.
Dr. Pennington introduces her 5 Keys to Media Success training series which includes:
* How to brand yourself in the media with confidence and integrity
* How to get TV producers to call you for expert interviews about your product or service
* How to prepare an electronic press kit and online media presence to attract producers and show bookers
* Learn how to get your message across effectively & consistently for
maximum impact across all media platforms.
* On camera training tips to increase your confidence during TV & radio interviews.
* Establish yourself as a local and national expert.
* Craft your brand message in line with your personality & values.
Author, TV producer and host, Dr. Pennington is the past Medical Director and Spokesperson for Discovery Health Channel - before it became the Oprah Winfrey Network. She is currently the voice of luxury for Luxe TV where her reports on luxury products, destinations and events are heard in 100+ countries all of the world.
Dr. Pennington is Professor of Communications at the International University of Monaco where she teaches MBA students on Media & Press Relations and personal development courses. She offers branding, PR and media communications strategy consulting online and in person. Learn more at PenningtonMedia.tv
Specific step-by-step instruction on these essential media and PR topics will be covered in-depth during your 7-week course:
How to create an online electronic press kit to highlight your achievements and messages
How to prepare an interview prep list to ensure that your message comes across succinctly and powerfully
How to compose an effective ‘call to action’ to boost newsletter sign-ups after media interviews
How to connect with your audience in radio or TV interviews so that they feel comfortable with you
How to make hosts and producers call YOU for commentary every time there is a media story about your topic
How to present your website in a way that is media friendly and still attractive to potential clients
How to create a ‘brand identity’ that is in line with your personality, strengths and values
How to launch podcasts on iTunes
How to host your own radio show online
How to get a professional headshot portrait to promote the real you